Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Take Me Out

Just a quick note to say I hope to have some photos up soon.

A brief summary of last weekend.

On Saturday Kieran received his first non-daddy-given haircut. He survived without crying or fussing or completely destroying the salon. It was great and his haircut is wonderful.

On Sunday we met up with my brother's family and our dad at Hull Street Blues in Locust Point for brunch. A GREAT all-you-can-eat brunch place and everyone enjoyed themselves. Then my brother went off to go see Kung-Fu Panda with his clan while we went to the game with Dad.

Well, I have to say, I had hoped that Kieran would last a little longer but... given that brunch was at 11 am and the game was at 1:35 (his naptime at daycare is 1-3pm) I knew we were probably in for it. And we pretty much were. Ken & I left the game before the first inning was over. (Sorry!). So, dad's day for Ken was a bit of a bust. (and for Dad and Dar too)

No comments: