Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Following Up

Several people have reached out to me (Thank you one and all) to remind me that what is going on with Kieran is not mine or Ken's fault. That we're doing the good parenting job of finding help and addressing this issue now instead of later.

Anyway, we had our first appointment but haven't really had a full-on counseling session as of yet. Kieran likes the doctor (and so do I). He seems nice enough and is definitely trying to get a sense of everything that's going on.

Kieran's got another appointment this Thursday and it's killing me that I can't be there. So far, since his appointment, he's been pretty good overall. Had one red day last week but the rest were green and role model (parents will know what I'm talking about).

With all that going on, we're also remodeling our kitchen - ugh. I can't wait to cook a meal again!

No comments: