Thursday, June 03, 2010

Burps are Funny

And so are farts, pretending to burp, calling people anything other than their name, and "bathroom words". Yes, the Lipshultz humor has reared its entertaining head.

Ken is mortified. Having grown up with it, I am amused.

In other Kieran news... last night when I went to pick him up he ran to me smiling and yelled "Jana!" instead of the traditional "Mommy!" that I've gotten in the past. Ken and I have been working to be sure that Kieran knows our names, on the off-chance he gets lost. But he now gets a kick out of calling us our names instead of Mom and Dad. *sigh*

Also yesterday he got a straight face on his daily sheet. Not a frowny face or a smiley face. When I asked him about it he said "Dad will take it.", which is what Ken has said about that mark since it's not a great day, but it's not a bad day either. Too smart for his own good, I tell ya. OK back to work for me. Love to all, blog again soon.

No comments: