Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just Another Day

Today Ken took the lead with Kieran as I had been with him all week during our snow-in. Not saying I didn't have a great time but it was very nice to be able to have the house to myself. Of course, then I cleaned nearly all day because we had a showing (that's right, someone trudged through the snow to see the place) today. They were in and out because, alas, we did not gut the place when we bought it and it is hard to compete against completely renovated houses. Someone will want our house. I just know it.

Anyway, thought I would do another post for those Kieran fans out there. He's doing very well with listening and following directions. He had a great time at daycare on Friday (I actually think he was a little disappointed that it wasn't Monday) and at Tumble Bees today. Next week is the last Tumble Bees class of his session, so I need to be sure to sign him up for the next set. After that we'll consider soccer and other sports as the weather warms up (please let it warm up). They're calling for snow Monday night to Tuesday. The last I heard it was 3-5 inches. Before that would have frozen the state. Now, we say "eh, at least it's not another foot."

No comments: