Sunday, November 15, 2009

So Weird

I'm under the weather and Ken's been Mr Mom-ing it all weekend long. Last night we got a bit of a reprieve from the Brocks who took Kieran off to his very first playdate. It started as a plan for them to babysit Kieran while Ken & I went to a function. Since I fell ill and I decided not to contaminate his firm, I was going to stay home. But the Brocks had already gotten their kids excited about having Kieran over.

It was the very first time that Ken and I had been at the house without Kieran. It was so weird. It was nice too although we kept thinking we heard him upstairs. Ken left for his event around 6:30 and Kieran got home at 7:30. John said Kieran was welcome back any time - that he behaved himself very well and played nicely with Nate and Rachel. Kieran didn't even give me (much) lip about going to bed right after getting home.

Tomorrow I'll have to call in since I'm still feeling a bit sick. If it doesn't get better tomorrow morning I'll be seeing the doctor though I'm fairly certain I'll be better tomorrow. Ken has been really great doing pretty much everything to let me rest. OK that's all for now. Love to all, blog again soon.

No comments: