Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Poop Machine

So, after I posted that he's been having big issues with the pooping he goes and poops regularly for about 3 days in a row. We still ordered the book, but I also discovered these Fiberful fruit strips and he's been eating one of those per day, which may be what's finally helping him do it.

He also loves that we hoot and holler when he poops. The other day he asked Ken to cheer after he'd gone potty (Ken is a bit louder than me). So far we haven't had to bribe him but I will if it comes to that.

Miss Francine at school asked me about something he's been doing for a bit, which is climbing up on the toilet to pee. He used to stand and lean across the potty to go, but he was having issues because he's a bit on the petite side, so he started climbing up on the toilet, putting his knees down and leaning over so he could go "standing up" like a big boy and not need to sit down to pee. It's damn funny to watch but I do expect one of these days he's going to slip and fall in, then it won't be so funny.

3 comments:

Kikentai Triathlon said...

He already has fallen in. I had to give him a good scrub down afterwards.

Jana G said...

better you than me my love. :-)

Katie said...

Aww! Poor guy!