Thursday, November 20, 2008

What Goes Around....

Kieran got bit at daycare Wednesday evening. No one saw it happen, no one can even confirm that what is on his chin is a bite mark and not something else. Most of the workers there do agree that it looks like a bite. I'm not upset that no one saw it, Kieran was let slide a few times when he was biting. I'm not even all that upset he got bit (Should it happen? No. Did it happen? Yes. Can I change anything? No.) but I do hope it doesn't happen again.

Ah well, it happens. I took him to the doctor's yesterday, they've prescribed an anitbioitc cream to put on the marks until they fully heal. Like Neosporin only perscription strength.

I'm slowly learning his language too. The other night he said "Habat" which he's been saying often and we had no clue what it meant. I had a light bulb moment when he grabbed what he was pointing to and said it again. "Have it?" I said. "Yeah, habat." he replied. I think I'll need to publish a Kieran to English dictionary for people other than Ken and me.

No comments: