Saturday, January 07, 2012

The Attack of the Cold

So, I've sucked a lot at keeping up the blog since Amelia has been born. Sorry about that, but hey, I've got a baby at home! I took a trip in mid-December and came home with a cold. Which I promptly gave to Mia. Who gave it to Ken. Who, thankfully, waited until I got better before he succumbed.

Christmas and New Years passed in a blur of being sick and taking care of sickies. Kieran got Skylanders and that has become (along with legos) his new obsession. Mia got some new toys but she's still learning how to grab, so she'll play with them later.

Not much else to tell, since we're just slogging to the surface of feeling better. Unfortunately, Ochi is now sick. Very sick. We're not sure what will happen and it's really upsetting. He's been a great dog and we've not given him the attention he's deserved. I'm hoping he'll pull past this but the vet told Ken to prep for the worst. Not a good sign.

Anyway, just wanted to blog and say we're still here and I promise to get a bit better about posting more frequently in the coming year.

No comments: