Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fabulous, Frustrating, Four

Amelia is officially four months old today. Kieran is four years old. In honor of this happenstance, I'm going to list four fun things about each of them.

Amelia
1. She is officially out of my least-favorite stage (Blobby Baby) and smiles a lot. I like this.
2. Loves music. Doesn't matter if you sing off key, she likes it all. Well, maybe not heavy metal....
3. Everyone adores her a daycare. I came in this morning and another parent said "Hi Amelia!" I felt bad, I had no idea who her kid was.
4. Unfortunately, is still waking up twice each night. My mantra is "this too shall pass".

Kieran
1. Has made some friends at his new school, even going so far as to choose a best friend.
2. Still has some issues with listening, but we're working on it.
3. Loves Ben 10, Spiderman, Batman as well as Kai Lan, Blues Clues, and Backyardigans.
4. Adores his sister (thank goodness). He may get frustrated with me or Ken for not paying more attention/time with him, but he doesn't seem to get angry with her.

Mia's 4 month checkup is on Monday, so I'll blog her stats then. Love to all.

No comments: