Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fearsome Foursome

Haven't blogged in awhile and this will be a quickie because I don't have a ton of time these days (sorry!).

Potty training is going VERY well. He stays mostly dry at daycare almost all day long. At home he's a little less quick to ask to go to the potty but he does LOVE to poop in the potty. He has also begun asking me to "go away" or "leave" so he can poop in peace. I may have to get a photo of him on the potty with a book in his hands (yes, he does like to do that too, wonder if it's genetic?).

The sweetest thing he's been doing lately is snuggling with his stuffed animals. He has more than his fair share of them but there are four that we'd be in trouble if we lost. That's Stompy (a dinosaur), Teddy (Ken's bear and his dad's before him), Tiger and Duckie. I've deemed them the Fearsome Foursome - not that Kieran calls them that, but I do. He will throw each one off the bed and then say "Oh no! [insert name here] fell down!" He'll go pick them up, kiss them, hug them and bring them back to bed.

There have even been nights when one of the Foursome made it downstairs in the morning and hadn't been taken back up to his room that night. Then Ken or I have to run downstairs to get whoever was left so he can go to sleep. So cute! Once I charge up the camera I'll get some shots of him with them.

OK, gotta run. Blog again later.

No comments: