Monday, August 04, 2008

Vocabulary

Everyone says that kids have a language explosion around 18 months. All I can say is... KABOOM!

This weekend Kieran picked up about 5 new words in 2 days. One of those words was, yes, "Zadie". I think that my dad could not have been happier or prouder.

We had a great weekend. Spent Saturday hanging out with my dad and then Sunday we went to my brother's place where he watched Kieran while Ken & I snuck away to go see The Dark Knight. It was a great time and Kieran had so much fun he did something he never has before - he napped at Andy and Wendy's.

I do have some photos to share, but blogger seems to be having issues loading them. I'll try again soon. Visit Shutterfly.com and see our photo album. If you can't see it, leave me a comment and I'll email it to you.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Congratulations Uncle Frank!