Wednesday, July 23, 2008

18 Month Checkup

So, 21 lbs, 3 oz. 32 inches in length and 18 cm head circumference. Biggest jump in percentiles in HC but he is now officially more than 1/2 my height (I'm 5 feet which translates to 60 inches) and he's in the 55th percentile for height so slightly above average right now.

That's really it right now. He's healthy and happy and enjoying daycare BUT he's howling like a banshee when I drop him off. Everyone swears that lasts about 5 minutes and he recovers (I know he does because when I came to pick him up yesterday he didn't want to leave - made me sit through story time first) but it still sucks.

OK back to work. Hopefully I'll get the 20 gazillion photos I've taken uploaded sometime soon.

2 comments:

Katie said...

18 cm head circumference? WHAT? No way. Can't be. Can it?

Mabel is almost the same weight as Kieran, but it seems he's tall. I guess I have a little chunkster on my hands!

Jana G said...

geez I guess I meant Inches. I don't have the sheet in front of me. I may have to edit this post later tonight. His sheet with all the information on it is in his daycare bag.